Thursday, February 10, 2011

Leftover Pepper Burger

I'm not going to post a recipe on this one because it was a basic burger with some additions but I thought you'd all enjoy it. I had some habaneros left over from the massive amount of salsa I made last week, so I mixed them into a burger for my lunch at work today. It was delicious! I only ate one of them. Some coworkers ate the other halves. They seemed to enjoy themselves too. I'll list the layers in order from top to bottom.


-Grilled Bun
-BBQ Sauce
-Tomato
-Lettuce
-Bacon
-Cheese
-Burger with minced habanero and onion in it
-Grilled bun


After I was done cutting the peppers, I decided to abuse my Airman. She wouldn't lick the top of the pepper for free but $5 later, she was in pain. Mission accomplished.
Before
After

2 comments:

  1. How much for you to post a video eating a Blue Dragon burger?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's a Blue Dragon Burger and I'll do it for free?.
    -Aaron
    ProAm Kitchen

    ReplyDelete